Sunday, July 6, 2014

Country Jamboree 鄉村樂曲

We spent a week in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, visiting the beautiful Grand Tetons and Yellowstone national parks and the surrounding areas in June 2014.  The art exhibited in galleries here were outstanding.  I was inspired by many amazing paintings done by the current and past artists. On the last evening before heading home we took a chuck wagon ride called Bar T Five.  This was the first time I rode on a wagon pulled by horses and it was quite fun,  At the end of the trail we were served with the delicious BBQ meal and a nice country musical performance by a band of 4 people.  This cowboy, painted here, was the lead violinist.  I took several snap shots using my i-phone.  This one came out with beautiful lights and shapes.  I have captured the moment with this painting.

Oil on canvas board, 14x11

No comments: